Melbourne's Newest Venues
With the Melbourne hospitality landscape ever expanding, it's hard to keep up with all the latest news. Read below for a round up of all the most recent openings that are worth checking out. Side note: There is also a special giveaway for one of the new hotspots!
Quite possibly the most Instagrammable cafe in Melbourne – think flowers, rainbows & gold and in the best way possible. The meaning behind the cafe’s name is a moment to slow down & appreciate the good things in life.
Modern & minimalist with a hint of femininity, Min is a boutique and cafe focused on sustainability, organic yet elegant goods. Breakfast and lunch offer simple dishes that are not only tasty but aesthetically pleasing.
TEN SQUARE CAFE
This cosy cafe has made quite the impression in the short amount of time it has been open – sure to be a favourite with its delicious food, coffee and most important…great service. Dukes Coffee roasters and baked goods by Cobb Lane Bakery.
From the team behind Fledgling Espresso is their newest venture, Barlog Espresso with a focus on seasonal and healthy menu but with a couple of sweet options for that cheat meal. Coffee with Inglewood coffee beans and also they have beer, wine and cocktails on the menu.
Definitely, a first for Melbourne, Dari is a Korean sandwich bar offering up carbs with a contemporary twist – think of Bulgogi sandwiches but also creations with potato salad and jam – definitely worth trying for the adventurous or curious.
Okay, technically this one isn’t really brunch but it is worth visiting. Kurimu brings Japanese choux pastry and custard to Melbourne with two flavours to start with…original and strawberry custard creme. Say hello to your new dessert obsession.
OMNIA BISTRO & BAR
Omnia is a European style pop-up, marking the beginning for the Capitol Grand development’s foray into hospitality. Collectively, the team has experience of Vue de Monde, Matilda, Eleven Madison Park, Oter, and Coda under their belts.
Brought to you the brainchilds behind Toji Sake – Eazy Peazy is a modern Japanese eatery with a focus on yakitori and hibachi grilled meats. Imbibe in beer, sake or cocktails, or even better, have a sake based cocktail.
As its namesake, Oster is a modern Italian eatery run by a team of hosts with a background in fine dining. Loosely structured, simple and seasonal, their menu offers house made pasta, sourdoughs and share plates.
The Japanese charcoal grill restaurant has a beautifully moody interior that reflects Akaitto’s concept – the red thread of fate. The space is divided into shared & private dining experiences as well as a secret bar below.
Opposite White Oaks Saloon, known for its North American fare is Casa Nom which will transport you further South. The Mezcaleria serves up beautiful Latin American cuisine with cocktails, wines and beers from those regions.
Neil Perry’s latest addition is open from 7am to late, as an all-day deli and bar. The primary focus will be on snacks and cocktails – think of the finer things in life such as caviar, oysters, cheese and charcuterie.
Brought to you by Michael & Zara Madrusan of The Everleigh, this new bar & brasserie is open until the early hours 7 days a week. On offer are cocktails, wine and delicious French food such as tartare and escargot.
TETTO DI CArOLINA
Melbourne sure loves it rooftop bars and Tetto di Carolina, sitting above Bar Carolina, is definitely a welcome addition. Similar to its sister venue, the cocktail bar has an Italian influence on the food and drinks.
Win: Casa Nom $200 Dining Experience
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who live in Melbourne
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mia Goreng and Casa Nom as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 4th August 2019 on and ending 18th August 2019. All online entries must be received by 18th August 2019.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://miagoreng.com/best-bottomless-brunches-lunches-melbourne/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and Casa Nom. You may enter only once using a unique email and after entering you can increase entries with the bonus entries. You must provide the information requested. By entering, you are subscribing to Mia Goreng and Casa Nom mailing list so that both can contact you after the competition, please note you can unsubscribe at any time. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and Casa Nom
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $200 voucher to use at Casa Nom, valid for single use, for lunch or dinner. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Casa Nom. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mia Goreng and Casa Nom to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected as a matter of skill under the supervision of Mia Goreng and Casa Nom Winner will be notified by phone or email after the contest ends on 18th August 2019, following selection of Winner. Mia Goreng and Casa Nom shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner at Mia Goreng’s sole discretion will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering, you understand and agree that Mia Goreng & Casa Nom, anyone acting on behalf of Mia Goreng & Casa Nom and Mia Goreng & Casa Nom licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and Casa Nom. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mia Goreng and Casa Nom from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mia Goreng and Casa Nom may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mia Goreng and Casa Nom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mia Goreng and Casa Nom’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mia Goreng and Casa Nom may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mia Goreng andCasa Nom. Mia Goreng and Casa Nom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mia Goreng and Casa Nom has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mia Goreng and Casa Nom reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mia Goreng & Casa Nom and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of Victorian Government without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Melbourne having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Information submitted with an entry is only accessible by Mia Goreng and Casa Nom, it is not shared with any third parties.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Casa Nom
- By entering , You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules