Into the Woods in Yackandandah
WITH THE TEMPERATURES RISING, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE RANDOM FLASH FLOODING/STORMS, IT’S ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA TO HEAD OUT OF MELBOURNE AND GO FOR A BIT OF AN ADVENTURE…
About 3 hours out of Melbourne, Yackandandah is a small town of about 1,000 people, located close to Albury Wodonga. This pretty village is historic and heritage protected and I’ll be honest, I’ve fallen very much in love with the place…
There is only one way to stay in Yackandandah and thats with Into the Woods Glamping. The perfect weekend getaway for couples, families or friends.
The Emperor Tent’s permanent home is in Yackandandah Holiday Park which is full of amenities such as bathroom, showers, kitchen, barbecue and wi-fi. Other than sustenance and the call of nature, you don’t really need to leave the tent as it’s filled with all the goods and to be honest we almost did just that on our first day there.
The tent comes with indoor and outdoor seating and when it’s time to get horizontal…sleep in the comfiest queen sized bed adorn with a mountain of cushions and pillows (FYI extra single beds can be facilitated if needed).
Depending on the weather, there is a fan/heater and an electric blanket to maintain prime in-tent temperature. Entertainment wise there is a wifi, a wireless bluetooth speaker or if you’re on a technology hiatus, board games and magazines are also available at leisure.
Into the Woods also offers tent hire for private functions and events in multiple locations acommodating weddings, parties and more. Keep reading this post to find out how to WIN a Glamping Getaway for 2 with Into the Woods!
Gum TREE Pies ($)
GRACE’s PLACE ($$)
YACKANDANDAH HOTEL ($$)
STAR HOTEL ($$)
VINTAGE ALLEY ($$)
YACK STATION ($$)
MOUNT PILOT LOOKOUT
Win a getaway glamping stay with Into the Woods
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who live in Melbourne
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mia Goreng and Into the Woods as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting January 18th 2019 on and ending February 1st 2019. All online entries must be received by February 1st 2019.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://miagoreng.com/win/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and Into the Woods. You may enter only once using a unique email and after entering you can increase entries with the bonus entries. You must provide the information requested. By entering, you are subscribing to Mia Goreng and Into the Woods mailing list so that both can contact you after the competition, please note you can unsubscribe at any time. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and Into the Woods
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $55 gift voucher to use at Into the Woods, valid for single use, for an SNS manicure. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Into the Woods. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mia Goreng andInto the Woods to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected as a matter of skill under the supervision of Mia Goreng and Into the Woods. Winner will be notified by phone or email after the contest ends on February 1st 2019, following selection of Winner. Mia Goreng and Into the Woods shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner at Mia Goreng’s sole discretion will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the content of your poke bowl submission, You understand and agree that Mia Goreng & Into the Woods, anyone acting on behalf of Mia Goreng & Into the Woods and Mia Goreng & Into the Woods licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and Into the Woods. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mia Goreng andInto the Woods from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mia Goreng and Into the Woods may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mia Goreng and Into the Woods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mia Goreng andInto the Woods’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mia Goreng and Into the Woods may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mia Goreng and Into the Woods. Mia Goreng and Into the Woods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mia Goreng andInto the Woods has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mia Goreng andInto the Woods reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mia Goreng &Into the Woods and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of Victorian Government without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Melbourne having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Information submitted with an entry is only accessible by Mia Goreng and Into the Woods, it is not shared with any third parties.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Into the Woods
- By entering , You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules