Dreaming of Daylesford
Dreaming of Daylesford
CLIFFTOP aT HEPBURN ($$$)
Clifftop at Hepburn’s luxury accommodation is the perfect for a getaway for those wanting to be surrounded by natural beauty. Designed by local architect Robin Larsen, each container is transformed into enjoy floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of native bushland with stunning furnishings in these modern self-contained retreats. Bespoke and opulent amenities available at each retreat, each offers a little something special that’s unique to the space.
Back in the 50s, Cliffy Hauser’s general stoer was famous for its groceries and supplies. Today, it is preserved as is with shelves full of local produce and speciality items from near and far. A local’s favourite cafe – regulars come in for coffee and hearty brunch dishes or to purchase goods from the emporium
DOS DELICATESSEN ($$)
Dos Delicattessen stocks some of the best cheese of the region and around the world! They also stock some incredible small goods such as charcuterie – this local gem is perfect for coffee, eating in or taking away some delicious toasting boards, toasties, baguettes and pastries
The infamous Sault restaurant is set on a spectacular 125 acre estate near the Wombat State Forest, with views overlooking a lake and stunning lavender field. The team at Sault grows their own produce and support their local businesses to create seasonal menus filled with beautiful dishes and unique creations. Creating the perfect setting for that special occasion – Sault is open for lunch, dinner and available for weddings
WINe AND THE COUNTRY ($)
Over 400 wines featured and you can find some of Victoria’s greatest bottles as well as International gems. Their carefully curated selection can be enjoyed by guests for takeaway or to drink at the bar. Cheese & charcuterie are available or you can BYO food
DAYLESFORD CIDER ($)
Known for their craft cider range – Daylesford Cider uses 17 varieties of English-heritage listed cider apples grown organically on their farm. Visit their English-style tavern cellar door to find the perfect cider for you – whether it be dry or fruity
BROMLEY & CO ($$$$)
Some of you may know of Bromley & Co from Melbourne – their Daylesford space is vast and impressive, brimming with beautiful artwork from paintings, sculptures, installations to jewellery and more
HEPBURN SPRINGS ($$$)
Known for being “Spa Country” – you definitely need to book in for a massage and mineral bathing session at this historic bathhouse. A range of experiences are available from private bathing experiences, water therapy and more
WOMBAT HILL FLORIST & NURSERY ($)
Whether you have a green thumb or simply enjoy the pleasures of fresh flowers – Wombat Hill Florist & Nursery has got you covered with their expertise for gardening needs or individually styled floral arrangements
2 masters of their craft, David Bromley and Hans Boon have collaborated to create unique furniture pieces, each bespoke and one of a kind. Serving as function and a statement piece – beautiful tables, shelfs, tables, seating & more
LAKE DAYLESFORD ($)
A visit to Daylesford would not be complete without a stop by their picturesque Lake Daylesford. Perfect for a day of leisure with paddle boats for hire, playground, BBQ areas. It’s only a 45 minute stroll around the lake
SAiLOR FALLS ($)
Known for its stunning seasonal waterfall and mineral spring taps. The falls are worth visiting all year round, but water is most reliably flowing in winter/spring. The picturesque walk and forested loop is short and easily accessible
Win 1 night's stay at Clifftop and a Sault dining experience for two
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who live in Victoria, Australia
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 27th May 2020 on and ending 11th June 2020. All online entries must be received by 11th June 2020.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on Mia Goreng’s competition post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one night’s stay (midweek) at Clifftop at Hepburn to the value of $439 and a 7 course tasting menu for 2 and a glass each of local sparkling at Sault Restaurant, both valid for single use, expires 6 months from the winner being announced. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Blackout dates including public holidays apply and is subject to availability. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant respectively. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected as a matter of skill under the supervision of Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant’s Winner will be notified by phone or email after the contest ends on 11th June 2020, following selection of Winner. Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant Bar shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner at Mia Goreng’s sole discretion will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering, you understand and agree that Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant, anyone acting on behalf of Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant and any licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurantfrom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mia Goreng and, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mia Goreng and, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant. Mia Goreng and, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mia Goreng and, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mia Goreng and, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of Victorian Government without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Melbourne having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Information submitted with an entry is only accessible by Mia Goreng, Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant, it is not shared with any third parties.
- Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Campaign are Clifftop at Hepburn and Sault Restaurant
- By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules