The Best Cocktails in Lockdown
For the chance to win cocktails from one of these amazing venues, keep reading! Also, please remember to always drink responsibly.
Bar Americano brings Hometender Bottled Cocktails featuring their infamous Negroni, classics such as the Americano, Brooklyn and a few limited edition bottles – prices start from $25 for 200ml bottles
One of my favourite cocktail bars, Waterslide is bringing your weekly libations. Along with the usual suspects, there’s the Bartenders Breakfast, Clarafied Margarita, Guava Cosmopolitan. $15 Each and 4 for $50
Bottled by Byrdi offers signature cocktails and seasonal spirits such as Wattleseed Negroni, Fennel Pollen Sazerac, Lamington and more. Currently, they have a Byrdi x Applewood Smoked Gin. Prices from $20
Bar Clara offers mulled wine and cocktails such as their Barrel Aged Old Fashioned and Espresso Martini, Pineapple Daiquiri, Cocktail Party Pack for $99 or prices from $33 for individual serves
Renowned cocktail bar, The Black Pearl has created their Couch Cocktails offering the Shower Cocktail, Zombie, Michter’s Rye Manhattan, and their Mates Rates – an appreciation cocktail, prices start at $30
ENDS AND MEANS
Ends & Means in Fitzroy have created their own canned cocktails – current flavours on offer are the Hookey’s Margarita, Scorpion Typhoon, Red Right Hand. Single serves or packs of 4 avaialble. Prices from $22
Italian restaurant Capitano offers a unique selection of drinks from the Olive Oil Martini, Negroni, PB & Miso Old Fashioned and my top pick…Tiramisu Milk Punch. Cocktail pricing from $18
Known for their live gigs, Baxter’s Lot is offering classic cocktails for delivery including the Negroni, Margarita, Espresso Martini, Old Fashioned and a Spiced Pear Old Fashioned – prices start at $16
Camberwell eatery Hibiki is offering bottled cocktails with a Japanese twist on the classics: Neguroni, Hotto Toddo, Melbhatten and Dashtini. Each bottle is between $18 – $21, available for takeaway and delivery
Available for pick up Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday – Above Board offers a vast range of bottled cocktails including the classics and their own concoctions. Leave it to the experts and get the Discovery Collection
BarNone & East of Everything have created Rosalita’s with their own bottled cocktails, offering classics and more tropical options such as the Mojito, Daiquiri, and even a cocktail with no name – starting from $16
The OG of bottled cocktails in Melbourne –Everleigh Bottling Co. classic single-serve bottled cocktails. Choose from the Martini, Negroni, Manhattan, Old Fashioned, Cardinal or Coffee House
JANE DOE BAR
Prahran favourite have made Kaffir Lime & Lemongrass Margarita, Watermelon & Cucumber Collings, Roasted Chesnut Old Fashioned, Orange Blossom & Rhubarb Negroni & more – all $17. Order Wednesday for Thursday/Friday delivery
THE UGLY DUCKLING
The Ugly Duckling offers classic as well as their signature cocktails like the Elderflower Southside, Guava Cosmo, Smoked Pineapple Daiquiri, Mint Slice Hanky Panky & so much more. $38.50 for a 200ml bottle that serves 2 or order a Cocktail set
WHITE OAKS SALOON
Available for takeaway, Greville Street’s White Oaks Saloon offers an extensive list of drinks ranging from their classic, signature and barrel aged cocktails. Averaging $22 – 24 per single serve
Richmond eatery Saint Urban has bottled cocktails for $14 each or get all 5 for $60: cocktails available: Bamboo, Spiced Espresso Martini, Saint Urban’s Bottled Negroni, Tommy’s Margarita, Ruby Grapefruit Daquiri
TROUBLE IN DREAMS
LAY LOW BAR
Seddon’s Lay Low Bar’s bottled cocktails are from $25 with classics such as Negronis, Margaritas, Espresso Martini as well as their signature Punch, Pancake Breakfast, Pearent Trap, Spiced Apple Toddy and more
Win a Made in Melbourne x Hibiki Goodie Box
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who live in Melbourne
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 5th September 2020 on and ending 19th September 2020. All online entries must be received by 19th September 2020.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://miagoreng.com/the-best-workout-for-your-skin. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki. You may enter only once using a unique email and after entering you can increase entries with the bonus entries. You must provide the information requested. By entering, you are subscribing to Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki’s mailing list so that both can contact you after the competition, please note you can unsubscribe at any time. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $130 gift box. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Made in Melbourne & Hibiki. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected as a matter of skill under the supervision of Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki will be notified by phone or email after the contest ends on 21st December 2019, following selection of Winner. Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner at Mia Goreng’s sole discretion will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering, you understand and agree that Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki, anyone acting on behalf of Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki and Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki. Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of Victorian Government without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Melbourne having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Information submitted with an entry is only accessible by Mia Goreng, Made in Melbourne & Hibiki, it is not shared with any third parties.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Made in Melbourne and Hibiki
- By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules