The Best Boozy Brunches
and Lunches in Melbourne
IF YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW I LIKE A GOOD DRINK AND honestly, what could be better than unlimited drinks on the weekend with some delicious brunch…
$40 PER PERSON
Hands down, the most affordable bottomless offer going around Melbourne. Enjoy one dish and bottomless beverages for 1.5 hours in the form of Mimosas, Aperol Spritz, Prosecco, Espresso Martini, Bloody Mary and Coopers Pale Ale. Get the best of both worlds (sweet & savoury) with The Fitz Breakkie Board.
ANGUS & BON
$39 PER PERSON + MAIN DISH
For those heading Southside, every weekend from 1pm until 3pm, head down to Angus and Bon. Enjoy Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s, Aperol Spritz, Colonial beer, cider or a bellini with any of the mains. Whilst most are familiar with their steaks, they have a brand new breakfast menu to try out!
$60 PER PERSON
Brunch with soul at the Smith with musical stylings from talented gospel singers. Enjoy one selected item and rotate between spritzes, house wine, sparkling & house beer for two hours. Choose between 11am and 2pm sittings every Saturday. Highly recommend the cured fish or Aperol French toast.
$60 PER PERSON
Dawson in Kew hosts Bottomless Brunch for 2 hour sessions which includes any dish from the breakfast menu as well as an amazing selection of drinks such as Aperol Spritz, Espresso Martinis, Mimosa, tap beer and selected wines. For groups of 8 or more, there are also 2 shared set menu options.
HOUSE OF LULU WHITE
$35 PER PERSON + MAIN DISH
One of the OG bottomless brunches, head to South Yarra and enjoy Mimosas, Espresso Martinis and Bloody Marys for an hour and a half on top of your meal. Tables are held for 2 hours and they’re able to accommodate group bookings. PS: Did I mention, they host this affair 7 days a week!!!
$60 PER PERSON
Choose between the courtyard or the rooftop, 1pm – 3pm every Saturday and Sunday for the Bottomless Brunch at The Provincial with complimentary brunch bites. Pick your poison with a range of Aperol Cocktails such as the classic Spritz, Summer Hi-Ball, Aperol Americano) plus select beers & house wines.
SAKE RESTAURANT HAMER HALL
$59 PER PERSON
Every Sunday Funday, you can head down to Sake Restaurant & Bar Hamer Hall for lunch to enjoy a choice of 5 dishes such as gyoza, karaage, dumplings, takoyaki and more. The drinks situation includes enjoying 2 hours of Japanese spritzers, Bellinis and beers.
ELENi’S KITCHEN + BAr
$59 PER PERSON
12pm – 2pm on Sundays, head westside and enjoy bottomless Mimosas, Aperol Spritz, select sparkling wine or beer with a 4 course greek feast from Chef Hristos’ special ouzeri menu – think chicken skewers, calamari and delicious pita bread with dips.
HANOI HANNAH NEW QUARTER
$39 PER PERSON + FOOD
Every Sunday, indulge in Vietnamese style Yum Cha banquet at Hanoi Hannah’s Richmond venue and enjoy free flowing beer, Mimosas and Aperol Sprizes for 2 hours. Food wise, choose from 10 delicious dishes, each priced around the $6 – $12 mark.
$69 PER PERSON
Bingo Academy at Tokyo Tina is probably the most fun you can have on a Sunday! Their $69 includes a set menu, bottomless drinks as well as endless entertainment playing bingo for the worst possible prizes. Choose between a 12pm or 2pm session and let the good times roll.
Win a Bottomless Brunch for 4 at The Fitz
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who live in Melbourne
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mia Goreng and The Fitz as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting March 9th 2019 on and ending March 23rd 2019. All online entries must be received by March 23rd 2019.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://miagoreng.com/best-bottomless-brunches-lunches-melbourne/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and The Fitz. You may enter only once using a unique email and after entering you can increase entries with the bonus entries. You must provide the information requested. By entering, you are subscribing to Mia Goreng and The Fitz mailing list so that both can contact you after the competition, please note you can unsubscribe at any time. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and The Fitz
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $140 voucher to use at The Fitz, valid for single use, for a bottomless brunch for 4 and a runner up will receive an $80 voucher for bottomless brunch for 2. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Fitz. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mia Goreng and The Fitz to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected as a matter of skill under the supervision of Mia Goreng and The Fitz. Winner will be notified by phone or email after the contest ends on March 23rd 2019, following selection of Winner. Mia Goreng and The Fitz shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner at Mia Goreng’s sole discretion will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering, you understand and agree that Mia Goreng & The Fitz, anyone acting on behalf of Mia Goreng & The Fitz and Mia Goreng & The Fitz licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mia Goreng and The Fitz. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mia Goreng and The Fitz from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mia Goreng and The Fitz may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mia Goreng and The Fitz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mia Goreng and The Fitz’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mia Goreng and The Fitz may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mia Goreng and The Fitz. Mia Goreng and The Fitz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mia Goreng and The Fitz has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mia Goreng and The Fitz reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mia Goreng & The Fitz and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of Victorian Government without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Melbourne having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Information submitted with an entry is only accessible by Mia Goreng and The Fitz, it is not shared with any third parties.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Fitz
- By entering , You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules